Blenders are famous all around the world since it not only help busy individuals make quick smoothie breakfast to have on the go but also helps passionate cooks fulfill all their culinary dreams. Once you start suing a blender, you will understand the versatility and convenience it brings to your cooking. KitchenAid is an American brand for home appliances and a leading manufacturer of blenders. It has been in the industry since 1919 and started producing blenders somewhere in the 1990s. Their products are equipped with the latest technologies and are versatile and unique. Here are the KitchenAid blender reviews of all times:
Kitchenaid KSB3 3 – Speed Classic Blender
- It includes a powerful motor and stainless steel blades larger in size than the other blenders can puree anything with ease including ice.
- It includes a 40 oz glass jar to make enough servings for the entire family.
- Its touch pad control is easy to wipe clean and includes settings for 3 different speeds to add precision to any blending job.
- Heavy duty metal base keeps the blender stable even when blending at high speeds. The cord can be stored under the base for a compact and neat look.
KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender RKSB1570MC
- It uses ‘Intelli-Speed Motor Control’ to automatically adjust the speed to the most suitable value for producing the best and fastest results.
- Along with 5 speed options, pulse and crush ice functions are also available.
- The blender will include a BPA-free blending jar with a capacity of 56 oz.
- The intelligent ‘Soft Start’ feature starts the blending action at a lower speed than the one you selected to incorporate all the ingredients before quickly increasing to the desired speed.
KitchenAid KSB7068OB Pro Line Series
- It features a powerful motor of 3.5 Horsepower to blend everything from smoothies to nut butter.
- Its unique assembly of stainless steel blades cut through the contents on 4 separate planes for improved blending.
- 11 speed options are available which can be adjusted with a dial along with pulse and ‘boost’ options.
- The blending jar has a large capacity of 60 oz. to feed the whole family.
- Metal base is sturdy and easy to clean along with the power dial.
- Cleanup is easy using the self-cleaning function of the blender or by using the dishwasher to wash all the components.